The War Illustrated - No. 90
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 90, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 90 - May 23, 1941
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- At Tobruk Britain Stands at Bay
- In These the Nazi Army Wings to War
- The Campaign in Greece: A Factual Survey
- Twenty Days of Fierce Fighting All the Way
- How the Navy Got Our Men Away from Greece
- Haile Selassie Has Come Home Again
- First Blood in the Fight for Iraq's Oilfields
- The British Army Gets Tougher Every Day
- 'The Lifeline of Britain Is Threatened'
- Our Searchlight on the War
- What War Has Brought to the Isle of Man
- I Was There! - I Alone of British Journalists Escaped from Belgrade
- I Was There! - How We Turned Our Plane Into a Sailing Ship
- I Was There! - We Were Surrounded by Parachutists Near Corinth
- I Was There! - They Call Us 'Ancient and Tattered Airmen'
- Our Diary of the War
- The Catalina Limps Home