The War Illustrated - No. 80
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 80, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 80 - March 14, 1941
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- The Battle of the Western Approaches
- 'We Shall Make our Way through All Right'
- Britian's Submarines on the War Path
- Poland's Jack Tars Are Smart and Keen
- Where Would they Fight in the Pacific?
- Just How Strong Is the Japanese Navy
- In Somaliland 'All Over Bar the Shouting'
- Blowing Up for a Gale in the Balkans
- How Hitler Formed his Corps of Parachutists
- Our Searchlight on the War
- 'Australia's Messenger Brings No Empty Words'
- I Was There! - Here's My Log When We Were Torpedoed
- I Was There! - 'Night Flying is Rather Terrifying at First!'
- Our Czech Allies Are Training for 'The Day'
- Our Diary of the War
- Our Balkans War Gazetteer
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near