The War Illustrated - No. 73
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 73, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 4 - No. 73 - January 24, 1941
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- On to Tobruk Swept the Army of the Nile
- Bardia Was a Resounding Victory for the R.A.F.
- From these Ports Hitler Plans to Invade Us
- Americans Are Helping Us Here in Britain
- The 'Terror' Lived Up to Her Name off Libya
- More Laurels for the Amazing Greeks
- Ack-Ack on Target! How the Gunners Go To It
- Cardiff and Liverpool Have Their Scars
- Meet One of the 'Nits': a Pilot in the Making
- I Was There! - 'My Gunner Set Fire to a U-Boat'
- I Was There! - 'We're Sitting On 100 Italians!'
- I Was There! - We Made Quite a Mess of Mannheim
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near