The War Illustrated - No. 67
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 67, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 3 - No. 67 - December 13, 1940
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Still the Greeks Drove On in Triumph
- Britain's Railwaymen Are Fighting Through
- Chelsea Pensioners in the Wars Again
- Despite Nazi Attacks Britain's Air Strength Grows
- Cagliari Was a Resounding British Victory
- Under the Nazis 'Poland Has Forgotton Laughter'
- Aden: Britain's Other - and Lesser - Gibraltar
- Ninety-Nine - then it Was a Hundred!
- Our Searchlight on the War
- I Was There! - We Got the 'Sussex' Home to Port
- I Was There! - How We Chased the Italians to Their Lair
- I Was There! - I Flew with the Bombers to Bari
- Home Front Personalities of the War
- Life-Saving Speed-boats of the R.A.F.
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near