The War Illustrated - No. 66
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 66, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 3 - No. 66 - December 6, 1940
- Jottings from the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Koritza Falls: Long Live Greece!
- Egypt Sticks to Her Treaty with Britain
- 'San Demetrio' was Worthy of the 'Jervis Bay'
- 'Wrens' on Duty with the Fleet Air Arm
- American 'Planes for Britain's Air Force
- Chiefs of the Air Commands in Britain
- 'Coventrated' Is What the Nazis Called It
- India's Contribution to Our War Effort
- I Was There! - I Saw the FIght from 'Rangitiki's' Bridge
- I Was There! - We Watched the Bomb Taken for a Ride!
- I Was There! - Kipling Would Have Enjoed My Journey
- I Was There! - We Were Rescued by an American Destroyer
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Our Diary of the War
- To The Figher Pilot
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near