The War Illustrated - No. 60
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 60, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 3 - No. 60 - October 25, 1940
- Jottings From the Editor's Wartime Diary
- Eastward Ho! Stream the Banners of War
- For War in the Pacific Bases Are All-Important
- Britain Unshaken by Nazi Reprisal Attacks
- Nazi Ruthlessness Assails Our National Shrines
- When Enemy 'Planes Yield Their Secrets
- R.A.F. Weave a Web of Destruction Over Germany
- After 31 Days and Nights of Ruthless Bombing
- London Life in the Blitzkrieg: Getting Used to it!
- Despite Hitler's 'Blockade' We Deliver the Goods
- The Spitfire - The World's Finest Fighter
- Dunkirk to Dakar: Crises of the Summer
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Lieutenant (Acting Captain) Eric C. T. Wilson
- I Was There! - Sergeant Hannah Told Me the Fire Was Out
- I Was There! - I Watched the Navy Pound Cherbourg
- Our Diary of the War
- Items of War Interest from Far and Near