The War Illustrated - No. 31
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 31, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 2 - No. 31 - April 5, 1940
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- Ringing Dpwm the Curtain on the Finnish War
- Death Taught the Red Army How to Win
- On the Fringes of the War: Rumania
- The War May Cost Ten Millions a Day
- New Zealand Welcomes 'Achilles' Home
- Words That History Will Remember
- 'We Fight for a Durable & Moral Peace'
- From Scapa to Sylt: The R.A.F. Hits Back
- There's Always a Rush to Man the Lifeboat
- I Was There! - We Got 100 per cent Success at Sylt
- I Was There! - I Watched the R.A.F. 'Fireworks' at Sylt
- Scapa and Sylt: The Bombers Get Through
- The Magnetic Mine is Defeated
- Our Diary of the War
- The Things My Readers Tell Me