The War Illustrated - No. 230
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 230, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 230 - April 12, 1946
- How UNO will Police the World
- Empire Armies Fought in Four Continents
- Strange Story of H.M.S. Habbakuk
- The Unarmed Army That Went Valiantly to War
- How Near to Winning Were the Germans?
- Odyssey of a Brigadier
- How London River's Salvage Men Beat the Blitz
- I Was There! - How We of the Naval C.S. Handled the Convoys
- I Was There! - I Saw Air-Raid Shelters Crumple and Collapse
- I Was There! - South Africa as the British Serviceman Saw It
- Would Bombs Alone have Beaten Germany?