The War Illustrated - No. 212
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 212, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 9 - No. 212 - August 3, 1945
- With Our Armies Today
- With Our Navies Today
- 82 Days that Lost the War for Japan
- Now It Can Be Told! - How We Won the Battle of the Sea-Mines
- Now It Can Be Told! - Our "Met" Men Fought Germans in the Arctic
- New Zealand's Fighting Ships and Men at War
- Views & Reviews
- Non-Fighting Heroes at the Front in China
- I Was There! - Cossacks Welcomed Us as We Entered Berlin
- I Was There! - I Visit Lübbecke - Germany's New 'Capital'
- I Was There! - We Lay on the Sea-Bed - All Lights Out
- I Was There! - How the Avengers Saved Our Crippled Carrier
- Our Diary of the War
- With Our Airmen Today
- Editor's Postscript