The War Illustrated - No. 201
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 201, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 8 - No. 201 - March 2, 1945
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- How India's Proud New Navy Came Into Being
- Can Hitler Wage War Without Front Lines
- Enemy Forces Lured to their Doom by Bluff
- In the Wake of Our Armies Marches U.N.R.R.A.
- Views & Reviews
- I Was There! - Back in Manila, the Philippines Capital
- I Was There! - Down a Mine for a Night's Work with a Bevin Boy
- I Was There! - Singapore's Giant Floating Dock Was Our Target
- I Was There! - They Wear as Badge the Burma Peacock
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript