The War Illustrated - No. 188
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 188, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 8 - No. 188 - September 1, 1944
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Our Hospital Ships on the Cross-Channel Run
- 'Legion of the Lost' Fought on in New Guinea
- Under the Japanese Heel in Shanghai Today
- Views & Reviews
- Will The Nazi War Machine Run Dry and Crash?
- I Was There! - We Pounded the Japanese Stronghold of Sabang
- I Was There! - I Visited a Bombed-Out Flying-Bomb Site
- I Was There! - When those Victory Salvos Roar in Moscow
- I Was There! - They Bake 1,000 Loaves a Day for Invasion Craft
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Britain's Colonies in the War: No. 13 - Mauritius
- Editor's Postscript