The War Illustrated - No. 164
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 164, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 164 - October 1, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- The War at Sea
- Unconditional Surrender: Italy Pays the Price
- How Air Power Contributed to Italy's Fall
- Nazis' Balkan Cornerstone - Bulgaria - Is Loose
- Views & Reviews
- Movie-Cameramen in the Front Line of Battle
- I Was There! - I Led the British Commandos Into Italy
- I Was There! - Here in Liberated Greece the Guerillas Rule!
- I Was There! - Remaking Their Homes in Kharkov's Ruins
- I Was There! - I Was in Copenhagen When the Germans Came
- Our Diary of the War
- The War in the Air
- Editor's Postscript