The War Illustrated - No. 158
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 158, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 7 - No. 158 - July 9, 1943
- The Battle Fronts
- Why the White Flag Went Up on Pantellaria
- The War at Sea
- The Glorious 155th Battery Fought to the End
- Proudly We Danes Serve Under the Red Ensign
- Views & Reviews
- Flying Ambulances Save Many a Soldier's Life
- The War in the Air
- I Was There! - Now They Call Me 'The King of Lampedusa'
- I Was There! - 'Happy Landings!' Said the Sergeant with a Grin
- I Was There! - I Went 'Square-Bashing' with the Scots Guards
- I Was There! - They Gave Me the United States Air Cross
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript