The War Illustrated - No. 142
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 142, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 142 - November 27, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- How the Correspondents Saw Rommel Crack
- The War at Sea
- Anson and Howe: Our Two Newest Battleships
- The Incomparable Air Photograph of the War!
- Churchill Reveals Secrets of the Battle of Egypt
- Across Africa the Allies Have a Highway
- The War in the Air
- The Home Front
- I Was There! - We Knocked Out 37 Axis Tanks in Egypt
- I Was There! - I'm Priest of a Church at 'Hell-Fire Corner'
- I Was There! - My Year's Struggle to Join General De Gaulle
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript