The War Illustrated - No. 141
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 141, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 141 - November 13, 1942
- Along the Battle Front
- Setting the Stage for Action in West Africa
- The War at Sea
- The Story of a British Boy's Grave in Malta
- 'America's Burma Road' Finished in Six Months
- What Britain Has Done For Russia
- Views & Reviews
- Americans Have Been With Us Since 1939
- The War in the Air
- 'In This Spirit We Will March to Victory'
- The Home Front
- I Was There! - I Slaved for the Nazis in the Channel Islands
- I Was There! - 'It Made Me Feel as if I Were in the Abyss of Hell'
- I Was There! - One of Our Tanks Gave Jerry the Shock of His Life
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript