The War Illustrated - No. 137
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 137, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 6 - No. 137 - September 18, 1942
- Along the Battle Fronts
- How Britain's Commandos Attacked Dieppe
- The War in the Air
- Brazil's Vast Bulk to Weight the Scales of War
- So These 'Blond Beasts' Plan to Rule the World!
- Women's Work and Wages: A Wartime Tribute
- The War at Sea
- Views & Reviews
- I Was There! - The Sea Poured Relentlessly Into the Eagle
- I Was There! - I Turned the Wheel Hard Over and Rammed
- I Was There! - I Went Round the World to Join the Czechs
- Our Diary of the War
- Editor's Postscript