The War Illustrated - No. 13
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 13, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 1 - No. 13 - December 9, 1939
- Jottings from My Wartime Diary
- Once More the Great Adventure is Delayed
- Young France Prepares for Air Battle
- Poland Tastes the Bitterness of Defeat
- Praque under the Bully's Bludgeon
- Round the Clock in a Prison Camp
- Their Majesties' Lead in Our War Effort
- The King and Queen Inspect the Home Front
- New Nazi Frightfulness Off Britain's Coasts
- The Menace of the Hidden Mine
- Words That History Will Remember
- Europe's Mastery is Germany's Dominant Aim
- Britain's War Aims Stated by the Premier
- Whe Germans Don't See the War as We Do
- 'The Big Lie'
- I Was There! - We Were On the Mined 'Simon Bolivar'
- I Was There! - Sunk - But We Didn't Get Our Feet Wet
- Badges of Proficiency and Trades in the Forces
- Our Diary of the War
- The Secret Weapon
- It Is Said That...
- Easy French Phrases for British Soldiers - 2.