The War Illustrated - No. 126
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 126, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 126 - April 17, 1942
- The Third Spring Offensive
- War's Monsoons Threaten the Indian Ocean
- Our Searchlight on the War
- MacArthur and His Yanks Arrive 'Down Under'
- St. Nazaire: Most Daring Raid Since Zeebrugge
- Stalin Has Another Army in the Far East
- Our Diary of the War
- Those Magnificent Men of the 'Red Duster'
- David Fights Goliath in the Mediterranean
- I Was There! - I Saw Terrible Things Happen in Hongkong
- I Was There! - We Bombarded Rhodes from Sea and Air
- I Was There! - The Russians Sang to Us, 'Okay, Great Britanny'
- I Was There! - How We Dug the Japs Out of Their Foxholes
- Editor's Postscript