The War Illustrated - No. 124
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 124, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 124 - March 20, 1942
- India & China: A Turning-Point in the War
- R.A.F. Hurricanes Within the Arctic Circle
- Our Searchlight on the War
- They Fought Like Wild Cats in Java
- Stalin Greets the Glorious Red Army
- Eighteen Young Airmen - And Every One a Hero
- Our Diary of the War
- Today It's 'The Horror That is Greece'
- Our Parachutists Led the Way at Bruneval
- I Was There! - 'Inside Ten Minutes the Beach Was in Our Hands'
- I Was There! - In Spite of All I Got Safe From Singapore
- Editor's Postscript