The War Illustrated - No. 115
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 115, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 115 - December 20, 1941
- To Win We Must Have 30,000 Tanks - And More
- Retreat from Rostov: Hitler's First Defeat
- Our Searchlight on the War
- War in the Pacific: Japan Takes the Plunge
- Japan's Place in the New Theatre of Conflict
- Libya, Phase Two: Battle of the Parallelogram
- Our Diary of the War
- Your Waste Paper Is Wanted - for Shells!
- 'Friendly Places' for Britain's Serving Men
- I Was There! - 'Your Bren Gun Carrier Shot Up My Car'
- I Was There! - 'We Realized the Ark Royal Was Finished'
- I Was There! - I Was Torpedoed Twice in One Morning
- I Was There! - I Met 'Captain Cortez' Just Back from Tobruk
- Editor's Postscript