The War Illustrated - No. 113
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 113, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 113 - November 29, 1941
- Stalin Speaks, 'That Great Warrior Stalin'
- America's a Friend in Need to British Warships
- Burma's Coming to the Front of the Picture
- Echoes of War on the Road to Mandalay
- If They Want War, Then Australia Is Ready
- Flying the Atlantic Is Ferry Command's Job
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Bitter and Hard Is the Fight for the Crimea
- Will Winter's Coming Halt the Russian War?
- 'This Most Important and Timely Action'
- What Is it Like in a U-Boat in Winter?
- Our Diary of the War
- This 'Fertile Island' is Now a Food Factory
- Should Animals Be Used in Modern War?
- All Together Against the Peril by Night
- I Was There! - My Life as a Boy in Much-Bombed Malta
- I Was There! - I Am Captain of a Band of Russian Guerillas
- Editor's Postscript