The War Illustrated - No. 111
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 111, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 111 - November 10, 1941
- What are We to Make of Gort's Dispatches
- For 69 Days Odessa Stood at Bay
- In Kazakhstan, One of Russia's 'Hidden' Bases
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Fateful Moves on the Russian Chessboard
- What Sort of Men Are the Japanese Militarists?
- Whither Japan in this Grim Hour of Destiny?
- Our Diary of the War
- They Direct the Fortunes of Free France
- This is My Life as an Aircraftman
- I Was There! - I Stood Beside the Sentinels in the Khyber Pass
- I Was There! - We Paddled Our Canoes Across the Channel
- I Was There! - Outnumbered, We Captured a Nazi Tank
- Editor's Postscript