The War Illustrated - No. 108
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 108, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 108 - October 10, 1941
- Do We Really Need an Army of Millions?
- Maybe There Will Be Battles in the Black Sea
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Triumph Is the World for These Sea Stories
- Kiev Falls: The Nazi Drive in the Ukraine
- Exit Riza Shah: A New Chapter in Persia
- Our Diary of the War
- New Halifaxes and Hurricanes Take the Air
- Norway's Great Stand Against the Oppressor
- I Was There! - What Caught My Eye in Besieged Odessa
- I Was There! - We Did a Tour of Europe as Vichy Prisoners
- I Was There! - How We Spent The Last Days on Spitzbergen
- I Was There! - We Came from East and West to Bomb Berlin
- Editor's Postscript