The War Illustrated - No. 103
Below are some articles from this famous World War Two magazine. Some articles have already been added, others will be added in the future.
This is the index of no. 103, see for other numbers our main index.
Volume 5 - No. 103 - August 22, 1941
- The Tragic Irony of India at War
- America's New Army in the Making
- Our Searchlight on the War
- Poles and Russians Are Friends Again
- Now Was Launched the Third German Offensive
- Behold the Beaufighter
- R.A.S.C. - The Army's 'Maid-of-All Work'
- Our Diary of the War
- Should It Have Happened on Bank Holiday?
- I Was There! - I Saw How Moscow Took Her First Air Raid
- I Was There! - We Flew From Belgium in an Ancient Plane
- I Was There! - The Dutch Waved to Us Over Rotterdam
- London Bridge Cannot Fall Down
- I Was There! - We Were 8½ Days in Our Rubber Dinghy
- Sgt. James Allen Ward
- The Editor's Postscript